Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Merry Xmas...............

Horace - Well I have to say that I'm quite surprised NeutralFan approved the post and nodded it through

Happy Christmas Everyone from the Beds County Football League Contingent, you too Rhodes, have a good one all!

So how was Christmas for everyone, thankfully it is all but over for another year

So how was Christmas for everyone, hope it was better tan mine

.............after securing my box under the arches i went to an internet cafe for a 5 hour troll but couldnt understand why no one else was on line

Getting bored of posting replies to my own posts and starting inane threads, i decided to take a walk around London but it was so quiet i didnt manage to sell one of my excellent programmes

Finding some loose change in my pocket i thought i would phone some long lost family in Denmark, only to be told they didnt want to talk to me

Upon returing to my box and amusing myself for half an hour.i fell asleep content in the knowledge all my friends would be back on line in the near future and my life would have a reason again

Christmas has such a big effect on my life im thinking of sending an e-mail to the Pope suggesting it is banned....what do fellow members think?

how was yours Rhodes?

Well the highlight for me was last night with back to back comedy classics, Some Mothers Do 'Ave 'Em followed by the Likely Lads, what more does anybody want!

how was yours Rhodes?

Well the highlight for me was last night with back to back comedy classics, Some Mothers Do 'Ave 'Em followed by the Likely Lads, what more does anybody want!

Arsenal 3 v 1 Chelsea.....tops the lot

Nellie - Did you send a Christmas card to Diane Culligan, how is the innovative partnership developing with Hampstead FC out of interest. Happy Christmas.

I see that Nellie is still conspicuous by her absence but, to be fair, it must be difficult living in Diane's shadow

Nellie - Did you send a Christmas card to Diane Culligan, how is the innovative partnership developing with Hampstead FC out of interest. Happy Christmas.

I see that Nellie is still conspicuous by her absence but, to be fair, it must be difficult living in Diane's shadow

Rhodes brings it all on himself

How do you work that one out, if you just stuck to football banter instead of what amounts to little more than cyber bullying with the George Michael nonsense I wouldn't need to stand up for myself

Football post?