Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Relegation - Div 1

They, along with Amersh1t Town (again) will probably survive due to their ground being the required standard for SSML 1. Regardless of the fact that their football teams patently aren't.....

Will the dirty changing rooms have any effect on Hoddesdons grading? ;)

Was pleased to see Brache finally go down last year so maybe the league are taking a stronger stance on this?

Would they put anyone down instead of Amersham? All the clubs down there fall in to the same category with ground grading, Welwyn, Cranfield and Buck Ath

I'm sure there are a few teams that could come up from Div 2 this year with the facilities that they have

should really be bottom 2 regardless thats if the top 2 in the division below meet all the criterea which they dont at the moment but are working on it from what ive heard from the league.still very tight down there with any 2 i from the bottom 5 From my point of view at cranfield we are in the process of doing all the work required so just need to stay out of the bottom 2.

should really be bottom 2 regardless thats if the top 2 in the division below meet all the criterea which they dont at the moment but are working on it from what ive heard from the league.still very tight down there with any 2 i from the bottom 5 From my point of view at cranfield we are in the process of doing all the work required so just need to stay out of the bottom 2.

It sounds like you have some major concerns over the ability of your team to stay in the league. What is happening down there?