Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Cranfield United New Sponsors

I am please to anounce that i have today agreed a deal with Vandanel to supply our new 1st Team kit, rain jackets, warm up tops, match day t shirts, players bags, tracksuits and training kit a fantastic deal for Cranfield United Football Club I would like to thank Spencer at Vandanel and would recomend any club interested in any type of kit to contact them at vandanel.co.uk I would also like to take this oppurtunity to thank all our sponsors for their continued support .

Regards Lee Bearman.

Just secured a deal for a sponsor to supply new Pro goals with net supports,net hinge and the square nets and sold 10 more pitch side sponsor boards our allrealdy lovely little ground will look even better next season and look forward to seeing some of you down for a game and drink.

sounds good mate and would be good to put all this bannter behind us and have a good drink after .

• 4 weeks later...

Just picked up the new 1st team kit ,tracksuits,rain jackets, bench coats, players bags, and the TRAINING KIT is quality along with a supply of goalkeepers gloves for the season all supplyed by Scott at VANDANEL thanks once again (at least if we cant play we will look the part !) Would advise any club to give him a call they are now based in wolverton and im sure would be very glad of any buisness. They sponsor a number of english scottish and european proffesional clubs as well as a number of high profile non league clubs and are a 1st class outfit.

pre season friendlies so far confirmed.

Thurs 28th July Wooton Blue Cross (UCL) AWAY 7.30

Tues 2nd August Sileby Rangers (UCL) HOME 7.45

Sat 6th August Old Bradwell United (SSMFL) HOME 3.00

Tues 9th August Northampton Spencer (UCL) AWAY 7.45

Unconfirmed

Mk Dons

Luton Town

Cambridge City