Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Should the league regionalise like Hellenic?

Not even worth aknowledging it's a clear wind up nobody who's team is that poor and has been for a number of years would honestly come out with all that. Not even remotely clever but what'd you expect from a Tesco bag Sandwell Town supporter and he could just be AmerSHAMBLES manager. :-)))))))))))))

Edited by Winslow Boy

I did contribute a sensible post , but Winslow Boy can't his jealousy towards Amersham Town and has to keep banging on about us.

I did contribute a sensible post , but Winslow Boy can't his jealousy towards Amersham Town and has to keep banging on about us.

Hide?

Im starting to like this guy! hahahahaha

I did contribute a sensible post , but Winslow Boy can't :332: his jealousy towards Amersham Town and has to keep banging on about us.

Illiterate?!! :wall:

Your sentences are as good as Amersham are at passing a football, you both can't string two of them together!! cheesy%20%282%29.gifdance%20%282%29.gif:applaus:

If Amersham were the only side in the league they'd still not win it haha

Actually we would........

If Amersham were the only side in the league they'd still not win it haha

Actually we would........

Wolves 3 Sandwell Tesco Value FC 1 Boing Boing splat!!!dance%20(2).gificon29.gif

Nor could you , as you'd put craigs name down instead of yours .

So that's where I've been going wrong, damn...I'll remember that in future haha

Wolves 3 Sandwell Tesco Value FC 1 Boing Boing splat!!!dance%20(2).gificon29.gif

Winslow Boy - Can I try something on you as a supposed Wolves fan who posts on here didn't know the answer, what is so special about this particular line up:

Gary Pierce, Geoff Palmer, Derek Parkin, Mike Bailey, Frank Munro, John McAlle, Alan Sunderland, Kenny Hibbitt, John Richards, Derek Dougan, Dave Wagstaffe, Barry Powell

Wolves 3 Sandwell Tesco Value FC 1 Boing Boing splat!!!dance%20%282%29.gificon29.gif

Winslow Boy - Can I try something on you as a supposed Wolves fan who posts on here didn't know the answer, what is so special about this particular line up:

Gary Pierce, Geoff Palmer, Derek Parkin, Mike Bailey ©, Frank Munro, John McAlle, Alan Sunderland, Kenny Hibbitt, John Richards, Derek Dougan, Dave Wagstaffe, Barry Powell

League Cup Winners - Saturday 2nd March 1974 and this was our first bit of major silverware since lifting the FA Cup in 1960

Wolves 2 Man City 1

Goalscorers were Kenny Hibbitt (44) and John Richards (85) for us and Colin Bell (59) had equalised for Man City

Referee - ED Wallace

Linesmen H Williams & RG Sheppard

Att: 97,886

Wolves Manager - Bill McGarry

Man City Manager - Ron Saunders

On the way to the final that year:

We beat Halifax Town 3 - 0 in the 2nd round Goalscorers - Sunderland, Dougan, Richards

We drew 1 - 1 with Tranmere in the 3rd round Goalscorer - Sunderland

We beat Tranmere 2 - 1 in the 3rd round replay Goalscorers - Dougan, Powell

We beat Exeter 5 - 1 in the 4th round Goalscorers - Hibbitt (2), Richards (2), Dougan

We beat Liverpool 1 - 0 in the 5th round Goalscorer - Richards

We drew 1 - 1 with Norwich in the semi final first leg Goalscorer - Richards

We then beat Norwich 1 - 0 in the semi final second leg Goalscorer - Richards

Edited by Winslow Boy

Gary Pierce, Geoff Palmer, Derek Parkin, Mike Bailey, Frank Munro, John McAlle, Alan Sunderland, Kenny Hibbitt, John Richards, Derek Dougan, Dave Wagstaffe, Barry Powell

Winslow Boy - I reckon if you think Derek Dougan Testamonial game 1975 you might be near to solving Rhodes' riddle.

"Mine Eyes have seen the Glory of the Coming of the Doog,

Mine Eyes have seen the Glory of the Coming of the Doog,"

Edited by Horace

Game against Don Revies XI including little, Marsh, Worthington and Shilton you mean Horace?

That's the one. Around that time I was working in Wolverhampton and watched Wolves v Leicester one night , when Shilton was in goal for Leicester, dressed all in white! The home crowd were singing "Shilton is a Womble, Shilton is a Womble" all game in that wonderful accent!

Here's one for Rhodes.....

What has Ali v Foreman, Tyson v Bruno and London Colney v Rhodes got in common?

Yes...all Heavyweight clashes that ended in a KO haha

Around that time I was working in Wolverhampton and watched Wolves v Leicester one night

Horace - I have the programme somewhere