Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Should the league regionalise like Hellenic?

I know people have opinions, the rights, the wrongs, I appreciate some have worked hard to get their facilities to the standard required, some can't be bothered, some hit brick walks etc.

I'm just for the straight up and down as so used to be.....that's all

If Winslow win today 3rd spot could take them up, if not and they finish 4th then the opportunity may be gone, however last season Wodson came up in 4th spot, so to me nothing's ever clear cut anymore.

Nothing against Wodson and good luck to Winslow....but there was a time when it was so clear cut irrespective of anything else, but guess like anything times change and we have to move with them, whether we agree with them is another matter.

And I should add I'm not a supporter of ground sharing, but due to the parish council of Padbury the club had a choice, stay put and go nowhere or uproot, they took the latter, but to all would have been nice had we been able to do so in our rightful home....

As I say a sign of the times, and of this we all have different opinions.

The teams in the HSCL Premier have every right to move upto the SSMFL Div 1 on promotion subject to ground grading. The play at the same league standard as SSMFL Div 2. Why do you care?

Oi titman.....i couldn't give a rats mate.....but if they want to be in this league then they should come over and start in Division 2.....

Maybe someone with more knowledge of the workings of the SSML could put this one straight RoR.

As far as I know Step 7 in a county league is step 7 anywhere, you become eligible for promotion through position and facilities you are entitled to move up to step 6.

Maybe someone with more knowledge of the workings of the SSML could put this one straight RoR.

As far as I know Step 7 in a county league is step 7 anywhere, you become eligible for promotion through position and facilities you are entitled to move up to step 6.

Correct.

The SSML is a bit of an anomaly. There is only one other league in the country (Sussex County) that has divisions at steps 5.6 & 7.

Teams in the HSCL Div One (step 8) can be promoted into the Prem Div of the HSCL, or, like Wodson Park did, choose to move up to SSML Div Two as they are both step 7. Teams promoted from HSCL Prem only have SSML Div One to move up to.

The teams in the HSCL Premier have every right to move upto the SSMFL Div 1 on promotion subject to ground grading. The play at the same league standard as SSMFL Div 2. Why do you care?

Oi titman.....i couldn't give a rats mate.....but if they want to be in this league then they should come over and start in Division 2.....

Well, your post has just confirmed it. You do care!!!

Bad idea IMHO.

It would be unfair on the likes of Berkhamsted, Crawley Green, Wodson Park and Amersham Town to have to play MK Wanderers, Brache Sparta, Winslow Utd and Padbury.

It would also be unfair on MK Wanderers, Brache Sparta, Winslow Utd and Padbury if they had to be battered by the likes of Amersham Town week in week out.

So, overall, a resounding NO.

Sorry I mean no one is as dumb as boing boing is making out. Prob one of the regs just bored using alter ego!

you are probably right. obviously a bit mentally challenged as he is an Albion fan anyway...smilewinkgrin.gif

Have fun in the Championship next year after we send you down :icon29:

Aren't they all!???

How are you preparing for Division Two next season then mate?