Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

EOFL 2011/12 Constitution

Hookey

At the meeting we were told Galleywood and Epping had been relegated to division one but according to that Ongar Town have been relegated and Galleywood reprieved. Not sure what has happened there. Anyone got any info?

i see burnham ramblers res didnt follow the rest of the senior res teams to the new essex senior res league wounder why that is?

TTB, Burnham have entered a team in the ESL reserve league. The EOFL team will effectively be the 3rd team, and the Burnham 'A' side in the EOFL Reserve league are the 4th team.

Tough ask to win Div One Ross. You would have to have Runwell as the favourites at this stage based on their success last season and their unity. We have a bit of a rebuilding job at Southminster which may need a season before we are contending. It will be an interesting season especially as one of my old mentors is in charge at Runwell.

Remember Ongar Town have only been relegated based on their ground, and the dark horses in my opinion are Wadham Lodge who come into the division after back to back promotions.

I was pretty impressed with Runwell, they were well organised and fully commited, I would be supprised if they dont pick up the title....they just need a couple of additions and a little bit more flare / creativity...!!

Surely you will be able to recruit a few of the Dutch lads mate...??

I was pretty impressed with Runwell, they were well organised and fully commited, I would be supprised if they dont pick up the title....they just need a couple of additions and a little bit more flare / creativity...!!

Surely you will be able to recruit a few of the Dutch lads mate...??

I will get a few new faces but the best Dutch players are happy with their Saturday football arrangements for now. As you say, Runwell are a well drilled outfit and with 1/2 additions they are going to be the team to beat. I am not trying to play our chances down, I just think that regardless of what individuals you have doesnt mean you are a good "team". We will need time to gel and for me to get my ideas accross. Looking forward to it though.