Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bad Blood flowing out of Spratleys Meadow

and look after you at the clubhouse

That's an understatement, Lords and Kings spring to mind

As an Amersham town sopporter I would like to say congratulations to Stony Stratford Town on the appointment on their new management team of fat man and boy blunder. We all know that miller is the new cheryl cole of football management so hard done by. :bigcry:

To all whom I may have offended.

I didn't mean to cause any offence in this article and wasn't trying to show Amersham Town in a bad light. I have spoken to Chris Martin just now, we both gave our views on the situation and the air is clear. I have always had a positive communications with the both of them and didn't mean to cause any offence to either.

Chris called me to explain the situation and put me in my place a bit, as I didn't have all of the information on the subject. I appreciate him doing that and respect him all the more for it.

I will ensure that I get all of the correct information before I comment on here again, as it seems that this went further than I had imagined, purely because I was partially misinformed and partially worded the question incorrectly. We were always treated very well at Amersham and I wished to cause no harm to their cause. They were great with us and I now understand their situation and greatly anticipate competing against them this season.

I never wished for this to become a slanging match, and I never meant to cause any offence to Chris, Lawrence or anyone else at Amersham Town. They always tried to issue myself and Chris with whatever we needed and in the end, yes, we did let them down to a degree.

Once again, I apologise for any offence I may have cause and wish Amersham Town, Chris and Lawrence, all the best for the coming season.

Im glad this matter has been resolved as it was very harsh, un professional and lacking class with what was wrote. Football is about a game and not how other coaching staff can dis respect another coach, chairman and club over a computer.

There are always two sides to a story and i hope the people in the league do not think bad about the club i support. As a supporter i found it very pathetic and made me very angry, but i thankyou for the post and i hope it will never happen again.