Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Pre-Season Preperation / Football Specific Training

Jus thought I'd post a link and some info on an event this Wednesday (22nd June) at 6.30pm on White Hart Lane.

Any managers/coaches who would like access to some of our unsigned quality players should contact me by email rakatahr@msn.com

This first event is 'open' to all players, however we would encourage only serious football players to attend as we already have some very strong players confirmed at the session and future sessions will be limited and dependant on ability. If that makes sense?

Thanks for your time.

Rak Hudson

Link to event: http://www.facebook....208573745851736

Info:

Pre Season Football for strong players (aged 16+ - no upper age limit) wishing to prepare for the new season.

Training will consist of Short/Sharp/SAQ (speed, agility, quickness) training and small sided games.

This will be top quality, football specific training!

We have contacts with various semi-pro clubs, & we will provide help to those that attend & who show the required quality, to get them trials at various non-league clubs.

Potential for scouts from semi-pro clubs to watch training and/or friendlies/showcase matches that we set up.

Cost is just £3 per session!

Please note training is on grass.

Postcode is roughly: N22 5QW

There is free parking and the W3 bus stops 1 minute from the pitch.

Jus thought I'd post a link and some info on an event this Wednesday (22nd June) at 6.30pm on White Hart Lane.

Any managers/coaches who would like access to some of our unsigned quality players should contact me by email rakatahr@msn.com

This first event is 'open' to all players, however we would encourage only serious football players to attend as we already have some very strong players confirmed at the session and future sessions will be limited and dependant on ability. If that makes sense?

Thanks for your time.

Rak Hudson

Info:

Pre Season Football for strong players (aged 16+ - no upper age limit) wishing to prepare for the new season.

Training will consist of Short/Sharp/SAQ (speed, agility, quickness) training and small sided games.

We have contacts with various semi-pro clubs, & we will provide help to those that attend & who show the required quality, to get them trials at various non-league clubs.

Potential for scouts from semi-pro clubs to watch training and/or friendlies/showcase matches that we set up.

there is an old saying.............if you have to pay its a load of bo110x

Thanks for your time.

Rak Hudson

Info:

Thanks for your input. Although I guess you don't know me as if you did you wouldn't say that.

I think £3 for a football session for players who have not been doing enough exercise due to it being the off season is pretty decent value regardless of anything else they could wish for out of the session i.e. trials etc. If a player wants to train with like minded individuals prior to pre-season at their respective clubs and they are happy to pay £3 to do it with us then I think thats great value. I myself would be more then willing to do the same and would have loved the opportunity to do so a few years ago when I was less expereinced and had less contacts.

It is certainly not a load of what you called it, which I find insulting.

Thanks for your time.

Rak Hudson

Info:

Thanks for your input. Although I guess you don't know me as if you did you wouldn't say that.

I think £3 for a football session for players who have not been doing enough exercise due to it being the off season is pretty decent value regardless of anything else they could wish for out of the session i.e. trials etc. If a player wants to train with like minded individuals prior to pre-season at their respective clubs and they are happy to pay £3 to do it with us then I think thats great value. I myself would be more then willing to do the same and would have loved the opportunity to do so a few years ago when I was less expereinced and had less contacts.

Shame you didnt have access to these 'unsigned, quality players' when you were manager of KTFC............

Thanks for your time.

Rak Hudson

Info:

Shame you didnt have access to these 'unsigned, quality players' when you were manager of KTFC............

Erm, ridiculous comment as I am absolutely proud of my record at Kentish Town. Get your facts right. We over achieved. Who are you by the way?

Keeps -Rak pulled up trees at Kentish Town and, as he said, vastly over achieved, they have barely won a game since he left

Erm, ridiculous comment as I am absolutely proud of my record at Kentish Town. Get your facts right. We over achieved.

http://www.football....ueCode=SMID2010

Really?

This is getting silly. I only came on here to let people know about the session in case anyone was interested in coming. Did not want to get into tit for tat or have my reputation smeared.

Anyway, like I said, I am proud of my record at Kentish Town. Also, anyone who has seen first hand my work will back me up and not throw the unfounded, inaccurate and unnecessary stuff at me that you have.

I did say get your facts right. For your information, and for those who may not know about the issue, but may be reading this and be led to believe that I led KTFC to second bottom or that I run sessions that are a load of 'boll*x' and basically form a poor opinion about me through reading your comments:

That link is to the final league table for last season. I resigned after 17 games with 22 points on the board (comfortably mid-table form). It was at the end of November, and we won team of the month in November, and I believe that the form we had and the quality side we had gathered we would have only got stronger going forward. I resigned to resume my playing career, and the board at KTFC fully new the situation in pre-season. The results following my departure are not something I want to discuss as they are not my business; however I do take issue to being attributed to that period as I was no longer involved at the club! And I would like to point out that the results of KTFC in the SSML Prem both before I was manager and after, only go to prove the results achieved whilst I was in charge were very good and in comparison we massively 'over achieved'.

Furthermore, I say to all, and I always have said, if you want to know about anything I have set up or any football I have been involved in, please contact me as I love the game and I am passionate about it. And therefore I am more than happy to discuss it with people and give an insight into what I believe in. But please don't come on here and throw unfounded negativity at me.

I hope we can move on from this now? Thanks

Keeps - Yes but where were Kentish Town in the table when Rak left

Erm, ridiculous comment as I am absolutely proud of my record at Kentish Town. Get your facts right. We over achieved.

http://www.football....ueCode=SMID2010

Really?

This is getting silly. I only came on here to let people know about the session in case anyone was interested in coming. Did not want to get into tit for tat or have my reputation smeared.

Anyway, like I said, I am proud of my record at Kentish Town. Also, anyone who has seen first hand my work will back me up and not throw the unfounded, inaccurate and unnecessary stuff at me that you have.

I did say get your facts right. For your information, and for those who may not know about the issue, but may be reading this and be led to believe that I led KTFC to second bottom or that I run sessions that are a load of 'boll*x' and basically form a poor opinion about me through reading your comments:

That link is to the final league table for last season. I resigned after 17 games with 22 points on the board (comfortably mid-table form). It was at the end of November, and we won team of the month in November, and I believe that the form we had and the quality side we had gathered we would have only got stronger going forward. I resigned to resume my playing career, and the board at KTFC fully new the situation in pre-season. The results following my departure are not something I want to discuss as they are not my business; however I do take issue to being attributed to that period as I was no longer involved at the club! And I would like to point out that the results of KTFC in the SSML Prem both before I was manager and after, only go to prove the results achieved whilst I was in charge were very good and in comparison we massively 'over achieved'.

Furthermore, I say to all, and I always have said, if you want to know about anything I have set up or any football I have been involved in, please contact me as I love the game and I am passionate about it. And therefore I am more than happy to discuss it with people and give an insight into what I believe in. But please don't come on here and throw unfounded negativity at me.

I hope we can move on from this now? Thanks

Fair play

Just popped back on to let anyone who is interested know that we will be doing another training session this Wednesday (29th June) same time and place. The first session went very well and the players who attened asked me to run some more sessions and set up some friendlies which I have agreed to do. Anyone who wants to attend please contact me prior to the day so I can book you in. Any other clubs that haven't already been in touch and that would like to arrange some sort of friendly (maybe a triallist or reserve side) or have a look at our talent pool please feel free to get in touch & we can try and set something up. For further information please email: rakatahr@msn.com

Link to event:

http://www.facebook....213178995386973

Thanks for your time.

Rak