Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Would this not make SENSE

We are due to play Cray Wanderers away on SUNDAY 21st august in our first game and the home fixture is on Saturday 17th March 2011.

On the 17th March Bromley are away to Basingstoke,so why aren't our two fixtures switched?

I don't have a problem with Sunday fixtures,I understand they are necessary because of groundsharing but on the first game of the season I think all clubs should play on the Saturday,the fans have waited all summer for this and many have probably already arranged things for that Sunday.We also have a game on the Tuesday which means we will be at a disadvantage having to play twice in 48 hours so early on in the season,and to a fierce local rival.Speaking if local rivals,we have a game away against aveley on a Monday night,I assume this is because romturd are at home on the Saturday,I thought the club that actually owned or actually have the ground as theirs ie Aveley would have advantage of Saturdays first.

I will but surely if there is a way of playing every game on the Saturday then it should be looked at.

I know quite a few Hornchurch fans who bought tickets for the Sunday of v festival that day so they wouldn't miss football on a Saturday.Now they miss the game.

FIRKIN SUMMER SCHOOL

(talking more about Lowestoft than Cray)

(though having a f**ktion mighta meant wed'a had to leave at 6 anyway)

SWITCH THE FIRKIN GAMES