Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

League section launched - coverage of over 50 divisions and 1000+ clubs

I have now made live the new leagues section of Non League UK - http://nonleague.co.uk/leagues

This section covers more than 50 divisions of league and non-league football with over 1,000 teams in those divisions.

Links are being updated to push visitors to the new sections.

New Features on Non League UK

League Maps - maps for each league with tick boxes to show one or more divisions on the single map

Division Maps - dedicated maps for all 50+ divisions

Club Pages - a home page for each club - all 1,000+ of them showing address and a location map as well as results and tables for many teams

News - news links from third party sites for each division - hundreds of articles.

League stats - fixtures, results, tables, stats and more on many divisions, with more being added

Many other items of information are being added to both league, division and club levels all the time. However all this information has to be uploaded and I only have one pair of hands - therefore if you would like to get involved, please let me know.

I would like to think that the first place people will look for non league information is at http://nonleague.co.uk

Links

Do you have a website - can you help us by putting a link onto your website? Feel free to link directly to your own league or division.

Thank you.

I have now made live the new leagues section of Non League UK - http://nonleague.co.uk/leagues

This section covers more than 50 divisions of league and non-league football with over 1,000 teams in those divisions.

Links are being updated to push visitors to the new sections.

New Features on Non League UK

League Maps - maps for each league with tick boxes to show one or more divisions on the single map

Division Maps - dedicated maps for all 50+ divisions

Club Pages - a home page for each club - all 1,000+ of them showing address and a location map as well as results and tables for many teams

News - news links from third party sites for each division - hundreds of articles.

League stats - fixtures, results, tables, stats and more on many divisions, with more being added

Many other items of information are being added to both league, division and club levels all the time. However all this information has to be uploaded and I only have one pair of hands - therefore if you would like to get involved, please let me know.

I would like to think that the first place people will look for non league information is at http://nonleague.co.uk

Links

Do you have a website - can you help us by putting a link onto your website? Feel free to link directly to your own league or division.

Thank you.

Hi Ian

It sounds like it going to be great, do you think it would be possible if all club could put photos of their stadiums somewhere on the forum.

Totally.

I need a list of items that people think would be useful to see on the club pages.

Essentially I can create space for anything. I have already added founded, history, nicknames, former grounds, former names to the list of fields, but can add more.

I have also opened it up so that any 'Gold Member' can update changes to any club.

I plan to later on open it up to all regular members who have made at least 10 posts.

If any member can see the edit but they have rights - I can manually add others who would like to assist in the entering of data - and trust me I need help!!!

Sadly I am also having to open a 'disbanded' section to show all clubs that have folded - i.e. Andover, Rushden & Diamonds, Bicester Town etc. That should be online later today.

Let's make this a section to really promote non league football!!! (whilst we still have nonleague football to promote!)

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...