Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Upgrading of the site software

Hi,

I will shortly be upgrading the majority of the software used on this site.

This is quite a large update and so requires quite a bit of testing from me.

You can take a peek at the new software by going to http://www.nonleague.co.uk/beta - your exisiting login will work as long as you opened an account prior to around 1pm yesterday (Sunday 31st July) - you can post anything in any thread as it is a duplicate database.

A couple of things before you do jump over there.....

• If things do not look correct in IE7, IE8 or IE9, please ensure that compatibility mode is disabled.
  • IE6 is no longer supported and pages will look wrong - we need to move with the times - sorry if this causes you an issue.
  • Photos / Avatars - these are now merged - I am electing to keep avatars, so photos will be lost if these are part of your profile - however easy to reupload
  • Links - some internal links will return you to the main site - don't worry too much, these will obviously be fine, once we upgrade
  • Some apps like the links directory have not yet been upgraded, they hopefully will be prior to any conversion
  • The site is likely to change at random as I make changes.
  • If you spot any issues, which you think I am not aware of, please let me know in this thread. It is appreciated.
  • Moderators - you now have your own control panel to do your work :)
  • Many other features are new and I will highlight these upon full conversion.

Thanks.