Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tonight's Results

Takeley 6-2 Stansted

A very even 1st half that finished 1-1, although Takeley took control in the 2nd half. It didn't help with our young side gifting 3 goals. Still a long way to go yet & I thought Takeley looked very sharp going forward.

Takeley 6-2 Stansted

A very even 1st half that finished 1-1, although Takeley took control in the 2nd half. It didn't help with our young side gifting 3 goals. Still a long way to go yet & I thought Takeley looked very sharp going forward.

1.0 Takeley 14 mins, keeper drops cross, Header over the keeper.

1.1 30 secs later for Stansted.

H.T Takeley 1.1 Stansted

H.T Burnham 0.3 Witham (Thanks FatCat)

2.1 Takeley 46 mins

3.1 Takeley 50 mins

4.1 60 Takeley

5.1 another 30 secs later Takeley

5.2 Stansted 78 mins

6.2 85 mins Takeley

FT Takeley 6.2 Stansted

FT Burnham 1.3 Witham (Thanks FAtcat)

Galsworthy looked impressive for Takeley, Stansted tried to mark him out but he won through. Sorry Stansted but your keeper made some howlers, the first one in particular was bad. Agree preety level to h.t but 2nd half only one team.

Edited by Grounhopper Mark.

Takeley 6-2 Stansted

i hear that your keeper had a dodgy match,groundhopper mark was there did you meet him? i told him to look out for a short ,tubby bloke,no offence meant.

He was at fault for the first, but we gifted them 2 soft ones in quick succession early in the 2nd half. When you give sides 3 goals cheaply, it's always going to be a struggle.

BTW, haven't got a clue what you are on about I'm 6ft 1" & as lean as a racing snake ! ; - )

i reckon Takeley will do well always a hard team to play against their results last season were a mystery to me who saw them play well on a number of occasions.

To be fair mate we didn't get a good start last season and to be honest we had a few bad apples who spoiled things in the dressing room don't get me wrong they were good players but it seemed when it was backs against the wall they didn't want to no and that made a friction in the team and the manager had to start again in the mid of a season building a team which we r now starting ( and hopefully carry on) seeing the benefits of all the hard work in the 2nd half of last season when we started to improve

I would agree with Basil-Don put last season down as a blip for Takeley and would expect them to be in the position they were the season before, pushing the others at the sharp end. I told my mate at the game last night, before we knew the Manor result and when it was 1.1 at Takeley that both Southend Manor and Takeley to finish top 4.