Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hoax Applicantions

Not sure whos behind the recent rash of 'hoax' applications for the Basildon United job but personally i've got better things to do then read such nonsense as:

' I am a regular participant of FIFA 11 on the Wi and PS2 where i have developed and refined my man-management skills and tactical nous.'

'I also won last seasons works fantasy football league,beating 26 other competitors and pocketing a sizable £135 in cash.'

'Myself and assistant coach are fully proven in Fantasy football and now wish to challenge ourselves further and believe that Basildon United are the next step forward.We both understand the offside law.'

'We are a formidable working football partnership in the mould of Clough and Taylor,Ferguson and Kidd and Saint and Greavisie'.

'we have upgraded our sky subscription to include ESPN to further broaden our football knowledge'.

The mail was sent to the club and apparentely from a E.W. from Manchester who clearly has too much time on his hands.

Edited by Basil-Don