Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

ESL Strength

I regularly read on this forum about the "strength" of the Essex Senior League. Last season Sporting Bengal finished 2nd bottom of the Kent League with 23 points from 30 games, so far this season they have 25 points from 15 games, more points already from half the amount of games. What does this say about the "strength" of the ESL?

I regularly read on this forum about the "strength" of the Essex Senior League. Last season Sporting Bengal finished 2nd bottom of the Kent League with 23 points from 30 games, so far this season they have 25 points from 15 games, more points already from half the amount of games. What does this say about the "strength" of the ESL?

Bengal have a different team this season from last,we played Fisher and Beckenham Town and they were both very strong! Talking to Bengal players they have signed players this season who wouldnt travel previously to Kent and so on .The ESL is more adaptable for travel if you live this side of the tunnelsThere is not alot of difference between the two Leagues just the Kent League seem to have much better facilities?I always go by the Vase and FA Cup to get a sort of guide on both..