Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

FA VASE

I know the vase blog has been locked but i would like to put the record straight.

There have been some comments made on here that are way of the mark, so i will put you straight on a few things.

1. Two oadby players paid over £600 p/w .

Well i had to read that 3/4 times and still pissed myself laughing. No player at Oadby is paid over £100 p/w FACT. so whoever your source is needs to get a grip on things. That sort of wages is not even in some level 2 football.

2. Oadby agree to play on the Wednesday in the vase. Again not correct, you think we would agree to play in mid week and runion there chances of preparing properly. What was said is by the Oadby Sec is " we would play on the wednesday if it was a replay" now the game got cancelled on the saturday and got put back. its a long story.

3. Oadby got beat with ease agaisnt Staveley.

Again wrong- Staveley are a good side and there was nothing in the game. two mistakes cost Oadby. and at that level you dont get away with it.

Hope that clears a few things up and we hope to play AMPTHILL in pre-season. Craig will know who i am as we spoke prior to the Oadby game near the pitch. Ampthill are improving all the time and clearly want to get to where Oadby are and beyond. But like most things, it takes time.

I wish Ampthill luck in there promotion push.

I know the vase blog has been locked but i would like to put the record straight.

There have been some comments made on here

that are way of the mark, so i will put you straight on a few things.

1. Two oadby players paid over £600 p/w .

Well i had to read that 3/4 times and still pissed

myself laughing. No where near that amount. FACT. so whoever your source is needs to get a grip on things. That sort of wages is not even in some level 2 football.

2. Oadby agree to play on the Wednesday in the vase. Again not correct, you think we would agree to play in mid week and runion there chances of preparing properly. What was said is by the Oadby Sec is " we would play on the wednesday if it was a replay" now the game got cancelled on the saturday and got put back. its a long story.

3. Oadby got beat with ease agaisnt Staveley.

Again wrong- Staveley are a good side and there was nothing in the game. two mistakes cost Oadby. and at that level you dont get away with it.

Hope that clears a few things up and we hope to play AMPTHILL in pre-season. Craig will know who i am as we spoke prior to the Oadby game near the pitch. Ampthill are improving all the time and clearly want to get to where Oadby are and beyond. But like most things, it takes time.

I wish Ampthill luck in there promotion push.

Semipro - Looking at this Blog I see that Staveley Miners Welfare is quite a decent looking ground, were you treated well up there:

http://www.facupgroundhopper.blogspot.com/2011/10/staveley-miners-welfare-0-hyde-fc-3.html