Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

MOTM v Bury Town

BlueGate Alan

25 members have voted

1. 1. You Decide as always

• S Overland
    • L Ball
    • D Pooley
    • R Avery
    • C Cloke
    • J Beales
    • A Burchell
    • D Stubbs
    • C Robinson
    • M Bodkin
    • T Murphy
    • T Bradbrook
    • M Corneille

Poll to close on Wednesday PM

Why has my vote been deleted??????????

Yours and 3 others by the look of it. Presume you voted for Mr Overland?

Yep......he was Bury's man of the match, if admin are gonna delete peoples votes because it doesnt fall into their opinion of right and wrong then somethings amiss.

I thought the Overland votes were from non supporters of Margate so am surprised at you Andy for not voting for the Margate MOTM, however I will install your vote as you feel hard done by ;)#

No Margate fan can seriously believe Simon was our best player on Saturday though good to hear he played well last night.

Simon wasn't that bad on Saturday & is entitled to votes just like anyone else, despite his error (though as I mentioned previously that ball shouldnt have even got to him in the first place had the tackles been made leading up to the shot at goal).Yes, once it got to him he should have done better I agree but he wasn't the only one making errors on the day.

I didn't see the second goal of Burys in its entirety.Was that his fault also or was it yet again another defensive howler which lead to them scoring that one.

M.O.T.M ? No,not in my opinion but just as good or just as bad as any other player out there on Saturday apart from,again i.m.o,Bodkin & Burchall who seemed to be the only one's prepared to bring the ball down & run with it or play a simple pass,trying to make inroads that way rather than just hoofing it upfield.

The defence needs to be more alert,make their tackles count & be more assured & composed in their duties & to make a pass out of defence whenever possible rather than just whacking it upfield hoping for the best.9 times out of 10 it just comes back from the opposition for them to set up another attack.

Oh,& not to back off oncoming forwards.(Those players doing that know who they are).That so annoys me as it just gives those oncoming forwards an added advantage!

Edited by Cookie

I thought the Overland votes were from non supporters of Margate so am surprised at you Andy for not voting for the Margate MOTM, however I will install your vote as you feel hard done by ;)#

No Margate fan can seriously believe Simon was our best player on Saturday though good to hear he played well last night.

Actually my vote was sarcastic but at the same time a subtle dig at our (once solid) defence, BTW the second goal SO should have stayed in his area so technically that WAS his fault. And I dont feel hard done by just a little concerned that voting is treated casually of no importance...... rant over

Voting is taken importantly as I said in my previous post ( I thought it was outside spoiling of vote) but if fans dont take it seriously, why bother putting it up in first place....... my rant over too :P

Anyway back to this vote, Adam with a clear lead with other votes being shared amongst the team.

Poll to close soon, automatically if I did it right :D