Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Witham vs Southend manor

JPS

Witham Town and Southend Manor played out a 2-2 draw last night.

Southend were out of the blocks first and managed to secure a 2 goal lead due to the Witham Town team putting in a really poor performance for the first 30 minutes ..worse of season !!!!

Witham Pulled one back and went in 2 -1 at half time.

The two Southend Strikers hobbled off in the second half which effectively saw the end of Manors goal threat ......Witham scored the equaliser through an unstoppable Billy Hunt 40 yard screamer.

Man of the match for me was the on loan Canvey player (no 6) who Manor have managed to get on loan.

Overall I am sure Witham will be happy to have taken 4 out of 6 points against another top of the table team.

If you can draw with a top team whilst playing like donkeys for the first 30 mins ...that cant be a bad day out !!!!

Witham just need to keep on with their unbeaten run..... I think the title is theirs to lose.