Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

London Tigers V Hanwell Town 24/03/12

Anyone know where this game will be played ? i know the London Tigers have been playing there recent games at Hillingdon Borough FC and Silver Jubilee Park.

Thanks for any info!

It's at Silver Jubilee Park

Thanks!

Whats the ground like ? never been there before!

I love SJP. Great little ground that is Def worth a visit ....shame its not being used on a regular basis for Saturday footy.

Thanks!

It will probably be my last away game of the season.

Out of interest does anyone know who looks after Silver Jubilee Park ? and maintains it ? if no team calls it home anymore.

My fav visit to SJP in August 2010 for The Real North London Derby!

http://thecoldend.blogspot.com/2010/08/tigers-and-towners-share-spoils-in.html?m=1

Not sure who upkeep the stadium at mo....I think a gaelic footy team play there and QPR Ladies but not too sure. Someone will correct me?

Thanks for the pictures and info it looks like a ground well worth visiting.

Savagebee - I'm surprised that you've never been to Silver Jubilee Park before, it's not a million miles from Reynolds Field

Savagebee - I'm surprised that you've never been to Silver Jubilee Park before, it's not a million miles from Reynolds Field

Yep ive never been to Silver Jubilee Park before but after tomorrow that will be history :D

Tomorrows game is a massive game for Hanwell Town!

UP THE TOWN!

Savagebee - Here's some footage from a game at Silver Jubilee Park to whet your appetite for tomorrow from The Cold End's excellent Blog:

http://thecoldend.blogspot.co.uk/2011/03/kingsbury-london-tigers-v-holmer-green.html

Yep ive never been to Silver Jubilee Park before but after tomorrow that will be history :D

UP THE TOWN!

I enjoyed my first ever visit to Silver Jubilee Park i thought it was a great little ground with a nice clubhouse. Its a nice ground to watch a game of footy in in sunny weather.

I must also say what a good job the London Tigers Match Day Secretary Mick Wilkins did and does for the London Tigers. Goodluck for the rest of the season.

Savagebee - Do Kingsbury still lay on free food for all the punters not only the Committee's of the two Club's

Savagebee - Do Kingsbury still lay on free food for all the punters not only the Committee's of the two Club's

Yes! but i didnt have any!

UP THE TOWN!

I enjoyed my first ever visit to Silver Jubilee Park i thought it was a great little ground with a nice clubhouse. Its a nice ground to watch a game of footy in in sunny weather.

I must also say what a good job the London Tigers Match Day Secretary Mick Wilkins did and does for the London Tigers. Goodluck for the rest of the season.

Agree with the above. One of the most pleasant guys you could meet in non-League football.

Agree with the above. One of the most pleasant guys you could meet in non-League football.

It’s so refreshing when you arrive at an away ground and come into contact with a Match Secretary like that who makes you feel like Royalty isn’t it