Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Still on for the Play Offs

marksandwell

Interesting - Sure there's a hell of a lot of ifs & butts and how others perform, but if we were also to take the next three games, considering two of the teams are also in with a shout for the play offs, it would be quite and exciting last three games!!!!!

Sorry,but I can see Hendon, or Cray if not Hendon, finishing off all the above hopes for any play-off place. This seasons done with as far as I'm concerned. At least we still stay one division higher than those locally elsewhere. And that's how it should be.

Edited by Cookie

Some interesting games over Easter. Easter Monday has currently 2nd place v 1st place, and 4th place v 3rd place.

From a Margate point of view we can't catch Bill, Horn or Lowest so we have to hope Lowerstoft do beat Bury on Monday.

And before that on Sat despite other results also going are way, we need Met Police to beat Bury, Harrow to beat Cray, Averley to beat Lewis.

And Margate to win of course.....

Then Margate win on Monday against Cray, Concord & Canvey draw, and Wingate beat Hendon...plus some other results to fall nice for us......You see it simple....Conference South play offs here we come.....

The flip side is that we still need 3 points to be sure of staying up although it's unlikely Leatherhead or Harrow will win all their remaining games! I agree with coffin ender we will finish where we are - can't see too many more points forthcoming - maybe a win at Tooting who will have already been relegated by the time we play them (though we always seem to lose there) but that's about it as the other teams we play still have promotion or play offs to go for.

You must allow me a little optimism, one day at a time sweet Jesus.

Look at the games that are being played today that providing we win The others we need to loose are in some crucial games

Averley V Lewes, this is Averley last throw of the dice they must win today to stand a chance of avoiding relegation

Canvey V Wingate, Wingate need the points to help towards avoiding relegation. As does Harrow, who are away to Cray. And Met Police V Bury, Met police very much in the hunt for play off.

Edited by marksandwell

One more place still available for Play Offs, which Margate are still in with a shout.

Excellent display and result at Hendon. If we're not too tired and can take the 3 points of Cray, who are also in the mix, and we get lucky on a few results such as Hastings beating Lewis, Concord drawing with Canvey (or maybe a win), Kingstonian drawing with Met (or maybe a win), and Wingate drawing with Hendon (or maybe a win). We could find ourselves tantalisingly close to the fourth play off spot.

Come on lads 3 points on Monday, make it a great Easter....

Keep the Fat Lady waiting in the wings...

Plan B

Margate win their last 4 remaining games by a minimum of two goals each game brings us to 64 points

Cray loose all their remaining games and concede a total of 5 goals

Lewis, Canvey & Hendon also to loose all their remaining games...

I do have a plan C also.....

Keep the Fat Lady waiting in the wings...

Plan B

Margate win their last 4 remaining games by a minimum of two goals each game brings us to 64 points

Cray loose all their remaining games and concede a total of 5 goals

Lewis, Canvey & Hendon also to loose all their remaining games...

I do have a plan C also.....

But sadly no brain cells..