Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Message to the fans.

Harry,don't know what weather site you are looking at but the ones i have seen including BBC say rain,i doubt it would be heavy rain though.

As for the crowd,the local interest in the team has been low this season,at times it has threatened to increase but usually we have a crap result,don't go top and for some reason it waines.Just from speaking to the locals and others,it is actually a game that everyone is talking about,the only thing against us is that West Ham are at home at 5pm,maybe with hindsight the kick off could of been bought forward to 2pm to allow fans to make both games but its too late for that now.As West ham is on the tv,its possible for everyone to watch our game then watch the slick on the deck football that west ham play on a tv somewhere locally.

I am going for a gate of around 1600,but wouldn't be surprised if it was more,and wouldn't be surprised if it was as low as 800 but pretty much everyone is going,including my mum and dad who only seem to go to games which get a gate of over 1500