Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Adele Pregnant

I see that Adele announced on her website yesterday that she is expecting a child with boyfriend Simon Konecki who she has only been with for some six months. Adele and bearded Konecki, fourteen years her senior, started dating after they were introduced by a mutual friend late last year:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2166655/Adele-announces-expecting-baby-boyfriend-Simon-Konecki.html

Good luck to them.

There's reports here in Gloucester that they are moving in near Zara Phillips and Mike Tindall at Minchinhampton. A very nice part of the world as well!

Eastside Urchin - Yes Adele does come across as a bit of a Chav when she starts talking doesn't she

3praise - I bet you would love to see her singing at your Church service a bit later today wouldn't you albeit obviously not 'Someone Like You'.

I'm actually not a fan of Adele but I do think it's good of her to name both albums after the amount of days you've lasted at football clubs. ;-)

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently Adele will be hearing the patter of tiny feet in September already, a lot sooner than her army of fans anticipated having kept the pregnancy a secret for a number of months.

I have to say that she comes across as quite coarse, but you can't argue with the fact she has a good voice.

She's apparently brought a property in Drybrook, Forest of Dean, and the locals there are hoping for a peek of her soon. Mel C is just down the River Wye at Tintern Parva as well.

Looks like the Forest of Dean is the new celebrity pad!

Yugow - I have a feeling that this Simon Konecki is just using Adele as she has a chequered history of failed relationships and it has all happened so fast, never trust blokes with beards!

• 2 years later...

Surprise, surprise folks, Adele and Simon Konecki have gone their separate ways:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2888953/Adele-no-longer-living-boyfriend-Simon-Konecki.html

Archived