Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Twenty Questions

Yep, a boring survey... you never know, you might like it.

It's looking at aims and ambitions of clubs, and how they can improve their marketability and therefore attract more fans to future games.

Reply in this thread, please, to avoid cluttering up the board and getting Ian all cross ;)

Thanks!

1) Club Name:

2) League/Division:

3) Your role within the club (note you can still answer if you're just a fan):

4) How long have you been active within the club (or been a fan of the club)?:

5) What are your aims for this season, with regards to League, FA Cup, FA Trophy or FA Vase competitions:

6) What do you feel is holding your club back from achieving more, if anything?:

7) How well known are you within your local community?:

8) Do you advertise games in places other than the Clubhouse?:

9) How important do you think marketing your club is?:

10) What do you feel an acceptable attendance for home games is, and if your current gate does not match this number how would you go about getting more people through the turnstyles on match days?

11) How often do you update your club's Website/Twitter/You Tube/Facebook?

12) What time do you open your Clubhouse on Match Days?

13) Do you prefer to focus on existing fans, or try to bring new fans in to the club?

14) Do you find it easy or difficult to recruit new fans and/or Committee Members?

15) 'Players who have given the club between 10-15 years service should be given a position on the Committee/Board when they retire from playing, if they want it.' Do you agree with this statement?

16) 'The average age of Football Committee/Board members needs to go down.' Do you agree with this statement, or should ability rather than age be a factor in deciding who sits on a club's Committee/Board?

17) Besides Football, Do You Use Your Clubhouse For Any Other Activities (such as Darts/Skittles/Kareoke/Band Nights?)

18) 'Grass Roots is crucial to the future of Football as a whole.' Do you agree or disagree with this statement?

19) Where do you see your club being in five/ten/twenty years time?

20) If given £1,000,000 to spend on the club, what would you do (please note that 'drink it all away in the bar' is not an acceptable answer!)

1)AFC Hornchurch

2)Conference south

3)Fan/Supporters association chairman

4)10 ish years

5)Win the league

6)Small fanbase

7)Quite well known

8)Yes

9)Very important

10)500 posters,more media

11)Daily minimum

12)12

13)Both

14)Difficult

15)No

16)Ability

17)Yes

18)Yes

19)Football league hopefully

20)Improve ground,media relations etc

Many thanks for participating in the survey, Eastside. It's really very much appreciated.

Stupid question,no one knows what way football will go in 20 years,everything can change,all I was asked is where I see my club,the answer with hopefully is probably the same as most fans would give.20 years ago your pathetic club didn't exist.

I should have said 'Ideally, where do you see your club in x, y, z years.'

20 years from now, England could have won four World Cups in a row...

Stupid question,no one knows what way football will go in 20 years,everything can change,all I was asked is where I see my club,the answer with hopefully is probably the same as most fans would give.20 years ago your pathetic club didn't exist.

Twenty years ago my club did exist, which is about thirteen years more than AFC Hornchurch have.

Yeah sorry you had been around for 0 years,and 20 years later because of jurassic dinosaurs like yourself,your progress is exactlt 0

Still no ground despite the council awarding you a plot of land 3 or 4 years back,not much chance of it happening simply because it seems not too many of you seem fussed enough and all the time,your groundsharing gets further and further away,where will you groundshare next,sittingbourne,dover,eastbourne?

Moral of this story dickhead,get your own house in order before worrying about others.

Fckng dullard

Archived