Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Scotty the Stag - 1/2 Marathon

DorisTWanderer

Just had a message from Scotty the Stag - thought I should share with everyone;

"Hi Stag Fans !!! I'm running in the Windsor Half Marathon over 13 miles through my picturesque Windsor Great Park home. Not content with hauling my 7 foot frame over 5km last year, I've decided to up the ante this time around !!!

For a large stag with my physique, running 13 miles is an incredibly difficult challenge. I've been training unbelievably hard, so I'm hopeful of getting round the course !! It will be worth it though, as I'm aiming to raise masses of badly needed funds for my great friends at Thames Hospicecare.

Thames Hospicecare exists to help people live the best possible life they can right to the very end. They cannot cure the illnesses they see, but they do help people live better and more fulfilling lives.

All services are provided free and it is only through the generous and ongoing help from fantastic supporters like yourselves that Thames Hospicecare is able to continue to help people in need of Hospice palliative care."

If you'd like to sponsor Scotty The Stag then you can go to his Just Giving Page as follows;

http://www.justgiving.com/Scotty-The-Stag3

post-7242-0-77503500-1344976137_thumb.jpg

Alternatively, you could buy the programme instead. Grrrrr!!! :P

Oooooh - That's a bit catty, Hayden !

Best polish yer hand-bag !

Archived