Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Windsor Budget Cut/Scott Resigns

Windsor Rebel

Its a

Very interesting posts, its a shame these posts are not on the Fans Focus forum 'cos they are comments which verify what I have been saying on Fans Focus..

Geggy, Sparks you don't need a massive budget to win the CCL Premier league certainly not £1800 a week thats for sure, so really Windsor should have walked this league last season, but came away with winning nothing.

Perhaps not getting promoted having spent all that money, someone, the chairman, has seen the light and is now concentrating on the club as opposed to getting promotion. I have said on Fan Focus forum, you could have had a decent tean having cut last seasons budget in half and save the second half for this season which would have got Windsor there or therabouts last season and this season, whilst still building a true community foorball club as Windsor are starting to do now.

Last seasons budget well spent......? I leave that with the honest Windsor supporters to reply........ ;) !

HP9 I have been saying this all along, but everyone was in denial up until the Windsor Chairman admitted it towards the end of last season. Please Windsor supporters take off those rose tinted glasses. I wonder if your Chairman would kindly comment if he would have taken the same steps as he's taken has Windsor won promotion last season ?

. .

I totally agree Nice Guy.

All the same, good luck to the new management and new, more local players who will be playing for their towns football club for nothing but pride. There will now be a lot more local interest I'm sure.

Archived