Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  

Supporters footie vs Shrewsbury on Nov 15th?

Hi,

I play for the STFC supporters team and we were wondering whether your fans would be up for a game before the GNFC Vs STFC first team game on Saturday November 15th?

Please reply to this thread or send us an email at anthonythomas99@hotmail.com

cheers

Bringing this back to the top incase there's a chance of a game...

You're not a mate of Russell Brown's are you..? He tried contacting me to see if we could raise a team... but I'm not sure I know enough GNFC fans under 35!!

What about all those 'young whippersnappers' out there? Fleet Boy...?

Steady on, lads, I'm not actually organising anything - but it might be worth nominating someone who can get 11 players together and get a pitch - one of the local schools might be happy to provide a pitch for a morning.

Five years ago, when none of my mates had babies, I'd've been up for this! Now I don't have 10 mates!!

Well i could nominate enough people to have a game but we need a decent keeper! Not the one that bangs the drum!! Cor deary me!! LOL!! (ps sorry about distrcting you the other week while you were lobbed!!)

Seriously though if somebody steps forward to sort it all out il play and i can get 4/5 of us that go to the fleet to play - good standard kent leaguers..... we'll kill em!!!!!!

Regretfully will not be available !

Following Pleat selling me to Southampton ( yes, Pleat was the start of the downfall !!....beware you Spurs fans !)....and then me getting injured whilst jogging and treading on the "wrong kind of stone", I am reduced to playing charity games with Wads & Spackers !!!

Anyway....enjoy the game.....

Cheers,

bawling.gif

Quote:
Richard C said:
i can get 4/5 of us that go to the fleet to play - good standard kent leaguers..... we'll kill em!!!!!!

PLease tell me you are not including me and obes in that list!!

Quote:
Stu M said:

What about all those 'young whippersnappers' out there? Fleet Boy...?

You called?!Sorry about the delay...been in devon all week frown.gif A footie match eh...*thinks*.....maybe...

Cheers for the replies guys, if you do get anything sorted - even a 7-a-side team we'd definitley get a team up for it.

I'll keep an eye out on here over the next few days just in case anything does get sorted.

Stu - I worked with Russell over the summer. Hopefully he'll come to the game on Saturday, that's if we can get him away from worrying about Man Utd for one weekend :-)

All the best

So how many people are actually intrested in a kick around with the shrewbury fans!!