Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Can Any Surrey/London Clubs Help Jake Out?

Zippy

'My name is Jake Grogan and I am 25 years old. I currently live in Sutton, Surrey and am looking to get back into semi-pro football after a few years out of the game. From the age of 16 years old I played for a number of semi-pro teams including Spalding United, Bourne Town, Kings Lynn Town and Holbeach United.

I have a daughter who is three years old and I now want to get back into football to make my daughter proud of me. I have always held a great love for the game and was introduced to it at a young age when my dad played for semi - pro teams. 

I usually play forward or defence but like to challenge myself and play other positions. 

I have a fast pace and am not afraid to tackle. I do long throws and am a good striker. I am known for scoring more then one goal each game and when I made my debut in the FA youth club in 2005 I scored a hat-trick. 

I feel that I was stupid to not take up the opportunities I was given and really want to show everyone what a talented football player I am. 

I work five days a week for a Volkswagen dealership and we often play five a side together. 

I am available weekday evenings and weekends and am really keen to go for trials 

My contact details are 

Gti-mad-man@hotmail.co.uk.'

So, any takers for Jake out there?

Archived