Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Strictly Come Dancing - 2013

Lets get ready to rumble folks

Lets get ready to rumble again folks, it was no surprise to see the back of the leaden footed Tony Jacklin last week and, clearly, it has to be Vanessa Feltz's turn to bite the dust on Sunday

I don't watch it, but I saw in the papers that Vanessa got the boot.

I did see her 'attempt' at dancing on Gogglebox, and to be honest, I've seen Shire-Horses dance with more finesse.

At least she's well padded if she falls ;)

Once, I was out in town and a quite 'substantial' lass fell down the stairs in a shop.

Everybody thought Eastenders was starting!

I saw in the papers that Vanessa got the boot.

Yes, not a bad prediction was it

I wonder what Peter Crouch thought when he saw these pictures of his wife Abbey Clancy at the high profile Attitude Magazine Awards event earlier this week at the Royal Courts of Justice, the body language says it all doesn't it:

http://www.express.co.uk/news/showbiz/437134/Abbey-Clancy-cosies-up-to-Strictly-dance-partner-Aljaz-Skorjanec-at-Attitude-awards

There is a God folks as fashion designer Julien Macdonald got his marching orders last week, lets hope, sorry, pray that it's so called Hairy Biker David Myers who leaves this weekend although his ultra sexy Venezuelan partner Karen Hauer, who's costumes leave nothing whatsoever to the imagination, could possibly save him with the voting public

Got to say I like the Hairy Bikers - very down to earth and funny lads.  

They've been at the Gloucester Food Festival in the past few years and always get a good crowd.

I've a feeling he could escape tonight, the boring z lister Mark Benton could well go partnered by sexy Lithuanian Iveta Lukosiute

There was somewhat of a shock last weekend when Deborah Meaden bit the dust with popular partner Robin Windsor, it must be boring z lister Mark Benton's turn this week as so called Hairy Biker David Myers, who can barely put one foot in front of the other, is likely to be saved again thanks to his ultra sexy Venezuelan partner Karen Hauer.

It's hard to believe Abbey Clancy was in the bottom two last week but obviously there was no way in a million years she was going to be voted off as viewing figures would nose dive, I wonder what beleaguered Peter Crouch thought when seeing these photos:

http://www.mydaily.co.uk/2013/11/09/abbey-clancy-no-underwear-julien-macdonald-sheer-union-jack-dress-fashion-for-brave/?ncid=webmail2

So what did we think last night then folks, I have a gut feeling that so called Hairy Biker David Myers will finally bite the dust

So what did we think last night then folks, I have a gut feeling that so called Hairy Biker David Myers will finally bite the dust

That'll make a change from him biting all that rich fatty food he cooks on the tele-programmes he does !!!

:ph34r:

:bolt:

There is a God folks, so called Hairy Biker David Myers did finally bite the dust last night, he was making the show a laughing stock

There is a God folks, so called Hairy Biker David Myers did finally bite the dust last night, he was making the show a laughing stock

As opposed to a chicken stock, Rhodsey ????

:bolt:

A tribute to Dave Myers who seemed surprisingly popular with all the contestants. I wonder what this weekend will bring and this evening's eagerly awaited extravaganza in Blackpool, the spiritual home of ballroom dancing:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/strictlycomedancing/posts/Dave-Myers-leaves-Strictly

A tribute to Dave Myers who seemed surprisingly popular with all the contestants. I wonder what this weekend will bring and this evening's eagerly awaited extravaganza in Blackpool, the spiritual home of ballroom dancing:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/strictlycomedancing/posts/Dave-Myers-leaves-Strictly

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-24978887

So what did we think of last night's extravaganza from Blackpool then folks and who is likely to receive their marching orders this evening, surely it has to be z lister Mark Benton however he does come across as quite a nice guy and the show has become more of a popularity than a dance contest. It was interesting to see Peter Crouch in the audience last night however, once again, the look on his face said it all.

Yep, Crouch couldn't believe he wasn't called up for the Chile game....

What did we think last night folks, the judges were quite picky and harsh weren't they particularly wih Sophie Ellis-Bexter and 'the Goddess' could find herself in the bottom two tonight with, obviously, Mark Benton