Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Blues v Lewes - Saturday

A chance to get some momentum on the pitch Saturday and a chance to get some momentum off it. YOUR attendance is important.

Club shop is open. We got replica home & away shirts, mousemats, ski hats, mugs, rain jackets, tracksuits, polo shirts plus more... IDEAL XMAS PRESENTS!

Voting for November's Player of the Month will be taking place.

Goal-den Goal tickets on sale.

What else could you possibly want on a Saturday afternoon?!

A chance to get some momentum on the pitch Saturday and a chance to get some momentum off it. YOUR attendance is important.

Club shop is open. We got replica home & away shirts, mousemats, ski hats, mugs, rain jackets, tracksuits, polo shirts plus more... IDEAL XMAS PRESENTS!

Voting for November's Player of the Month will be taking place.

Goal-den Goal tickets on sale.

What else could you possibly want on a Saturday afternoon?!

Candyfloss :D

2nd rain break before 1am stinking aussies :icon13:

I still remain hopeful that we can climb the table now and end up where we want to be. The playoffs! it will be tough but i know we have the quality to close the gap! When we won the league a couple of years ago the atmosphere was blinding, constant singing throughout the 90. I see the players love when the fans are loud so let's be as loud as possible on Saturday and help the team get 3 points!

I still remain hopeful that we can climb the table now and end up where we want to be. The playoffs! it will be tough but i know we have the quality to close the gap! When we won the league a couple of years ago the atmosphere was blinding, constant singing throughout the 90. I see the players love when the fans are loud so let's be as loud as possible on Saturday and help the team get 3 points!

Excellent post.

Archived