Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Thanks

GazzaBTFC

My thanks go to John Lynn for looking after me last night after my "accident" last night, as well as Sharon Kent for driving John and Myself home in what must have been awful conditions... only made worse by the fact that Sharon hadn't driven a manual car for "nth" years...And had to edure "Wings Over America" for the whole journey (JL knows how...er...good my taste in music is... :rolleyes:

I know I don't have to do this and I will probably get "ruined" by JL later (revenge will probably be in explaination as to why I have a consession ticket in my wallet...?) :huh:

But thanks should be due to those that do a favour for a friend...and no embaressement is meant in giving...Just ackowledgement

So thank you both...

Ah it was you who got hit by the ball!!!

Got knocked out cold by one once and smashed my head on a step so not a laughable matter although I managed to get away with just a bit of bruising.

Glad you are ok and no damage was done.

Hats off to those who attended to you and those who made sure you got home ok

Got knocked out cold once and smashed my head on a step so not a laughable matter although I managed to get away with just a bit of bruising.

I've already apologised for that but I did warn you about coming on here spouting off.

Archived