Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

BLUES v HENDON – Tuesday 21st January - KO 7:45pm

Calling ALL BLUES - SUPPORTER POWER needed!

After a cataclysmic spell of weather, the Blues will be hoping to be back at New Lodge on Tuesday night for the first time since Saturday 7th December! 

Hendon are the visitors in the Ryman Premier League and should the game be on (current forecast is dry!) then the BTSA is encouraging all Blues supporters to attend and/or spread word of the game if they can. 

Follow the BTSA on Twitter @OfficialBTSA for any inspections (if needed). 

YOUR support does make a difference.

post-3040-0-90575100-1390166004.jpg

I'd be surprised if there is a pitch inspection no rain for at least 3 days. 

On the other hand not sure if the ref's are finished punishing our club yet.

its a little wet still. In the past I wouldn't have thought twice about giving today's game a straight forward "the games on", but I just don't know anymore.!

For some it has to be 100%  perfect.

I think we will be on, I can see no good reason we wont be,, Its really important for the club, supporters, team, that we play.

Inspection to call it on is at 3.

Well looking on the Brightside at least we are back in action, I missed the first half (I Believe thankfully?) 

But was there to see the 2nd half. To be honest i thought both teams were about the same huffing the ball away and up to our subs coming on it was boring. 

The subs who both hit the post injected some much needed pace but it was to late. Pretty poor turn out of 238 but at least it was more than the title chasers down the road.

Up and at em in Bognor lad's

Apparently we are going in droves and painting the town Blue

Keep the faith

To be fair, I think we were a little ring rusty and although we could have snatched a point at the end, that would have been harsh on Hendon, who carved out most of the clear cut chances.

Hats off to those who worked so hard to get the game on and to the referee, who not only declared the pitch ok but also had a good game.  Although it looked bad in places, I thought the pitch played well and it certainly didn't hinder Hendon's  game for 70 minutes or ours for the last 20 minutes.

Archived