Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Non-League supporters I need your help

Mozzaa92

I've been given permission by Ian to post this, so I'd like to start it with a thank you to him!.

Anyway, so what is this about? Well I'm in my last year of Staffordshire University and as you know, it's dissertation time.

I'm researching Metrosexuality and more to the case what supporters of British based football fans think about it all considering many Metrosexual icons are indeed popular footballers like David Beckham, Cristiano Ronaldo, Hidetoshi Nakata and Luke Chadwick...well maybe not the last one.

Before you start I would like to state, metrosexuality has NOTHING to do with homosexuality.

So whether you think metrosexuality is great, you consider yourself as a metro, or if you hope that other blokes should embrace it

or 

You believe that it's against masculinity, you think metro's are utter berks and a disgrace to men around the world

Then please say it, if it's something that really winds you up or if you're really passionate about then don't hold back, you'll be anonymous so you can swear, go on for eternity and be really truthful. Just please fill it out and hopefully in great detail to give me some great literature to work with.

If you have any questions, just ask!.

Thanks, Matt.

Link to the questionnaire - http://www.smartsurv...k/s/103162VLKVH

• 1 month later...

Really need some Non-League fans respondents to this survey and as it's only staying up for a couple of more days; so this is my last plug to you guys to fill out

Thanks!

Archived