Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Presentation night

A good night at the moon. With gongs being won by Tyler Tobin, managers and supporters player of the year. Scott Weight with players player and Alex Fisher with young player. Simon Munns was named by Chairman Dave Baker as clubman of the year for all his hard work around the club, which often goes unnoticed but is very much appreciated. A good night had by all, well done to Ben and co for organising it.

Rather long winded speeches though! Lol

Thanks for the lift home from your good lady, Dan.

An enjoyable evening at a fine choice of venue. The food was top notch and excellent value.

Interesting to be 'outed' for my email after the Harefield United debacle, which appeared to focus efforts. I should have sent an email like that a few eeeks earlier - we might have stayed up then!    :D

One thing I did learn from the evening...Sunday football isn't the same as Saturday football!  :lol:

"Thanks for the lift home from your good lady, Dan."

Did you know about this Dan? I think we should be told!

Erm, methinks this needs clearing up after reading the account on the club's website!

Excaliber and I were about to get a bus home from the Chinese, when he saw our returning committee member and his good lady on the way to their limo and managed to cadge us a lift home. Seeing as Fatboy had been on the pi... er, lager, his good lady drove the four of us back to Ashford. I wouldn't want the young (and very kind) lady to gain an incorrect and unwanted reputation. I think we can call Dan what we like, mind you!     :D

Blimey! I have just read it! Lol

That's a bit risqué !

Before the gossip spills over I would like to point out that I was present at all times when the alleged incident with the vice chairmans wife took place ....... Or am I getting mixed up with another incident? Anyway, it wasn't me..... I think? Lol

Typical ... the facts are never as good as the reporters story. Not a good start Springett.

Archived