Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Law Ready For Challenge At Chsetown

FF News

FORMER Tamworth FC boss Marcus Law says he is ready for the challenge after being named the new manager of Chasetown.

Law's Tamworth tenure is best remembered for him guiding the side to the third round of the FA Cup, where the Lambs met Everton, losing 2-0 at Goodison Park.

He had previously made his name taking Barwell up the non-league pyramid.

Law will be assisted by Paul O'Brien, who was also a coach at Tamworth.

Law said: "I've been out of the managerial game for two years but I helped out coaching at Forest Green and I've been scouting for Shrewsbury.

"So I've seen all levels of football from Midland Premier up to the Championship. It's been enjoyable but there's nothing like coaching and managing and I've been missing it.

"Being out of it for a while, I'm hungry and my belly is bubbling – there's similarities between myself and Chasetown in that we've peaked and flopped.

"We're both wounded tigers and it's about time we stopped feeling sorry for ourselves," he added.

www.tamworthherald.co.uk

Source

Archived