Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hunt Doesn,t Rule Out Move To Barnet

FF News

FORMER Crawley Town and Brentford defender David Hunt insists he's excited by the prospect of a new challenge after ending his stay at Oxford United yesterday – and the 32-year-old is not ruling out a return to Barnet.

The right-back joined Barnet on loan from Oxford at the end of October, and made 11 appearances for the Conference Premier side in a deal which ended at the end of January.

And while some have linked free agent Hunt with a return to Crawley, the 32-year-old admits he does not yet know what the future holds.

"I'm going to see what happens, but I honestly don't know what's happening at the moment," he said. "As it stands I'm a free agent. I did love it at Barnet, so it would be great to go back there but we will wait and see.

"In a weird way it's exciting. I some people would be worried, but I'm excited and looking forward to it because it's a challenge."

Source

Archived