Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Patience Paying Off For Dawson At Bristol Rovers

FF News

ADAM Dawson says Darrell Clarke's decision to leave him on the bench during the first few weeks of his loan spell helped him make an instant impression on his first start for Bristol Rovers at the weekend.

Dawson, who arrived on loan from Premier League club Leicester City in the early part of January, offered an impressive display out on the right flank as Rovers cruised to a 2-0 victory over Lincoln City to get their Vanarama Conference promotion bid firmly back on track.

"It has been a frustrating period for me because my chances to start had been limited for one reason or another," said Dawson.

"The team had been playing well around the time I first came here and then we had a weekend without a game. Darrell kept telling me to be patient and that my chance would come and as a result I have had to do a bit more watching than I might have liked.

Read more: http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/

Source

Archived