Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

If you like what MYFC have done for the club, JOIN US!

PaulCh

Myfootballclub are in discussion with the club about continuing our support of the club through sponsorship into the next season.

Everything that we have brought to the club costs money and this money comes solely from membership subscriptions and individual member donations through our various schemes.

We rely on members, we are not a commercial activity.

Our contribution has been far more modest it has to be said than the money we put into Ebbsfleet to try and keep it alive, however, our contribution to the Rebels has been

1) More appreciated. Thank you, I can't tell you how much more motivating it is when effort is appreciated and indeed backed up by great work AT the club by a number of individual

2) Been used to far better effect. Steve Easterbrook has kept the club on an even keel financially now for several years and any extra, even small amounts can be seen to have a positive effect.

With Slough it doesn't feel like a penny of our funds or a minute of our time has been wasted.

Anyway, take a look at the document I've prepared that is unashamedly self promotion. It comes with a "positive spin" warning attached  ;)

https://gallery.mailchimp.com/e9d7991a2d6dea54d15f9f78b/files/join_MYFC.pdf

Personally, I think that having MyFC as our sponsors for the past two seasons has been a fantastic and very much welcome addition to Slough Town FC.

Together, along with our new ground, I think we can only go from strength to strength.

If the decision is for MyFC to continue to sponsor us, I will certainly pay the annual subscription to join MyFC, after all, the subscription money we pay will all go to help the club. 

Personally, I think that having MyFC as our sponsors for the past two seasons has been a fantastic and very much welcome addition to Slough Town FC.

Together, along with our new ground, I think we can only go from strength to strength.

If the decision is for MyFC to continue to sponsor us, I will certainly pay the annual subscription to join MyFC, after all, the subscription money we pay will all go to help the club. 

If you feel that way then perhaps you should join us now RR.

Members WILL vote on how we go for next year but key will be whether we have the funds to do so.

Members, and more of 'em, are key to this.

Also, it means you will be one of those influencing the decision in the first place as ALL members, new or old get to vote on such matters.

Archived