Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Unicorns commercial activity in safe hands

FF News

Evo-Stik Northern Premier League Ossett Albion reckon their sponsorship and advertising revenues will be in safe hands next season after unveiling keeper Neil Bennett as their new commercial manager.

The former Ossett Town, Guiseley and Wakefield stopper, pictured, is no stranger to Queen's Terrace, now the Our Physio Stadium, having donned the number one shirt for the First Division North's Unicorns on a number of occasions this season.

In a statement released on Tuesday, officials said the club was "delighted" with the appointment of Bennett, a local businessman.

Ossett Albion chairman Dominic Riordan said: "Naturally the board are delighted to have acquired Neil’s services and this is a huge boost for the club.

"Neil is a local businessman and footballer. His acumen, contacts and desire to take Ossett Albion forward are going to prove vital. We have huge aspirations to improve both on and off the pitch and I feel Neil’s input will be pivotal in that."

Bennett, the proprietor of local firm Bennett’s Lettings & Property Management, is keen to get to work straight away.

He said: "I have been involved at Ossett Albion a number of years, either as a player or supporter. The opportunity to help my home town club, a club close to my heart, was an offer I couldn’t refuse.

"I held a meeting with the club’s recently formed finance team on Saturday. A number of ideas and new ventures were discussed and I firmly believe we will be able to take significant steps to move this club in the right direction."

For more information on sponsorship opportunities at Ossett Albion email: n.bennett@email.com.

Source: www.evostikleague.co.uk

Source

Archived