Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bedworth boss delighted as majority commit to new deals

FF News

Bedworth United manager Stuart Storer expressed his delight after agreeing terms and signing many of the squad from last season.

Denham Hinds, Nathan Haines, Kyle Cartwright, Luke Rowe, Mark Albrighton, Andy Westwood, Ben Steane David Blenkinsopp, Alex Naughton and Chris Tullin have all already pledged their futures to Bedworth United’s new challenge in the Southern Premier League.

Storer added, ‘all these players individually are so important to the football club and they have all earned the right to play in this higher level of football. It is fantastic to keep these players together with several others from the promotion winning squad initially agreeing deals also, though I am awaiting final confirmations’.

Storers’ signings will continue with some new faces to strengthen the squad as the club steps up another league. Storer stated that ‘signing the correct players to keep the balance of the squad and the team spirit is vital. I have only spoken to two new players so far, a full back from the league we have just left and a forward from the same level, northern section.
These two players should be wanting to play their football at the higher level and I am hoping to agree terms within the next 7 days. I have several meetings with other players booked in the diary but I have a budget to work to and will only add players if the deal and the player are correct for the football club.’

The positive continuity remains at the football club with the management team of Stuart Storer himself, Andy Penny, Jamie Lenton plus the physiotherapy team all committed for the 2015/16 season

Source: www.pitchero.com/clubs/bedworthunited

Source

Archived