Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hendon boss promises changes

FF News

Hendon manager Gary McCann promised there would be changes after their defeat against Needham Market.

"That was not good enough, especially in the first half," he admitted. "We were better in the second half, but still were lacking and left ourselves too much to do."

"Of course it is a concern that we have not scored in four of the five defeats. We have been struggling to score goals recently, but we are also not keeping clean sheets at the other end. We are not doing enough defensively. It is a poor combination and a recipe for defeat.

"We are going to have to make some big changes to our application, attitude and work-rate. Can this be achieved within the current squad? Recent results have left me unconvinced.

"I must also add I'm aware of the talent within. The balance is not quite right. I know that it is going to take a lot of hard work to get us out of this position and confidence is at an all time low. This my biggest challenge.

"These are difficult times at the moment, but I am confident we will get through this."

Source: www.hendonfc.net

Source

Archived