Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Prodomo returns as Bash boss

FF News

Following the recent resignation of Steve Riley, a number of candidates approached the Chairman and the Board for the vacant hot-seat at Division One South & West basement club Bashley.

Several interviews were carried out by members of the Board and, after careful consideration, while taking into account senior staff’s input, the Club welcomed back Tom Prodomo to take over the manager’s job with immediate effect.

A week ago North Leigh ran riot over Bashley with an 8-0 victory and on Saturday Prodomo travelled with the team and watched Mangotsfield United also run riot with a second half goal blitzing 5-0 win.

Bashley play this Saturday against Cinderford Town at Bashley Road, Prodomo knows the task for this season is immense, restoring some competitiveness, fitness and pride are the first steps with training under his guidance due to start any day.

Meanwhile the reserves took a thumping 7-2 defeat away at Team Solent last weekend followed by a single goal defeat on Saturday against Alton Town where the woodwork stood in the way of at least a draw. Prodomo is aiming to cast an eye over the reserves this Thursday when Damian Locke’s charges play at Hythe & Dibden.

Prodomo said: “I know the task ahead is hard, I have unfinished business at Bashley. Last season the results were changing in a positive way after just a few weeks before I was sacked. Now the Chairman and Board have changed, I feel that I can help the club turn the corner and can’t wait to get started with training.”

Source: www.southern-football-league.co.uk

Source

Archived