Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Yesterday

Jab_n17

Ok, Ok I know it was just the first game under NB and JS but the players looked so much better in their commitment during the game.  I thought finding a keeper to replace NB would be difficult but I must admit CL  looked the part and very vocal which is a positive and he dealt with what was thrown at him as in saves etc.  Jolly ran his socks off and just needs a goal or 3 to get the confidence back.  Defense looked solid right across the back but I did like the look of Sean Shields looked very good and hope we can keep him beyond the loan spell  

think i'd second all of that.

lewington kept us in it in first half.

i'm not really into 'tricky wingers'-they normally flatter to impress, get to the by-line and then send the ball over the stands.On yesterdys performance -shield was an exeption,skill, trickery and final delivery-he can't be that good every game or he would not be playing at NLS level

crossed well with both feet- impressive.

it did show that maybe TB did call something sle right-another striker/goal poacher to take advantage of that.

that given-if you keep clean sheets-you only need to score once,and FLadapo is a 20 goal plus per season striker -so not too many goals need by the other guys-depnding if the defence does not concede the nil

Archived