Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Edgware Town - change

I just bumped into former Colney Heath gaffer Glen Parry in South mimms services on my way to the caravan in maldon,essex along with the dogs and partner of course. Having a brief chat with him whilst he was tucking into a double whopper meal and was telling me he had just done a big session at Edgware training and Steve Newing was reintroduced as interim manager to help out Fabio Valentino after manager Micky Rouke was having a few weeks break recovering from major toe nail surgery? ...

First Bickers back at NBSP and now Newing. These big names along with there big torso's back in SSML is fantastic news. This is why i love football.

Back to talking guff again bodge job. Glenny retired years ago, I don't doubt he could use that strummer still, but highly UNlikely. Only thing more unlikely is Newers being down at silver jube, only reason he'd be there would be Hendon related mate.

Archived