Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New Blues signing Willmott targets play-off charge

FF News

Bishop's Stortford's recent signing Robbie Willmott believes his new side can mount a late challenge for the play-offs.

The Blue Brazil are unbeaten in five Vanarama National League games (eight in all competitions) and after scoring in his first league match, Willmott is clearly enjoying his time at the ProKit UK Stadium:

“It’s been brilliant, and it’s great to turn out for my home-town club” he said. “We’ve got a good bench of lads, and they’re very welcoming. The management team are good and they’ve integrated me into the team well.

“It was good to get on the scoresheet on Saturday. My season has been stop-start so far, so I help to get a good run of games and get some goals under my belt.

“We can go as far as we wanna’ go. There’s so much ability in the team, we’ve got a good squad and Rod had got us playing well.

“I don’t think play-off are too far away for us. We need to put a good run together and we could be there.”

The 25-year-old was clearly less impressed with Tuesday’s trip to Havant & Waterlooville which saw him back home by 10.30pm following a late postponement: “It’s one of those things. It’s out of our control and it could’ve been dealt with a lot better.

“It’s not our club’s fault, it’s theirs. It shows the type of people running it.”

It’s one of them things, out of our control could’ve been dealt with a lot obetter. It’s not our club it’s there’s shows type of people running it.

Source: www.bsfc.co.uk

Source

Archived