Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

3G pitches- Worth a read

Bronco

Can't read your link Bronco, but wonder if it's similar to this that I saw the other day from the US....

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/artificial-turf-debate/how-safe-artificial-turf-your-child-plays-n220166

Sorry about that TRS! Your link is virtually the same thing anyway. Only difference being that mine was in Great Britain, and the lad's dad was a doctor. Frightening stuff!

I see your story is now on the BBC football front page bronco. Very similar as you say. This is a real worry especially for keepers. I wonder if 3 or 4 years down the line they'll suddenly declare there is a link? What then? Presumably they can use something else that would be potentially less toxic?

Possibly lots more work for the ambulance chasing legal-eagles  ??  :ph34r:

I see your story is now on the BBC football front page bronco. Very similar as you say. This is a real worry especially for keepers. I wonder if 3 or 4 years down the line they'll suddenly declare there is a link? What then? Presumably they can use something else that would be potentially less toxic?

TRS- Yes, it's that one. 

Archived