Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

More Results

Dominic

Banstead Athletic 4-1 Epsom & Ewell

Croydon Athletic 1-0 Croydon

Hampton & Richmond Borough 3-1 Molesey

Horsham 2-3 Leatherhead

Staines Town 5-1 Ashford Town (Mx)

Tooting & Mitcham United 2-1 Whyteleafe

Leaves us in 5th after Worthing V Lewes was abandoned with 16 mins to go, Worthing were winning 2-0.

Went to Staines v Ashford, come out with approx 5 mins to go @ 2-0 to Staines, amazed when I saw the score on the T.V 5-1 to Staines. Ashford did have a player sent off as I came away but it was very even game with both Staines goals a bit fortunate. Cannot imagine what must have gone on in that last five minutes or so although Ashford had seemed to have lost their heads on that second goal which led to the sending off. Was really hoping Ashford would have got a result for Sloughs sake although we have got to stop relying on everybody else & start performing consistantly ourselves. What would Staines do without Craig Maskell, pure class & still good enough for the Premier Division.

I was at the Worthing - Lewes game, and the conditions were appalling and getting worse and worse, i don't think the ref had much choice. As a neutral it was fun to watch the ball get stuck in the mud and players sliding around...nearly 1,200 there as well trying to keep out of the rain. I like boxing day games, but no premiership or other league matches must have bolsted the crowd and might be worth thinking about in the future.

Brighton rebel