Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
Alan W (GNFC)

Margate programme

What a waste of £2 - If I'd known I was going to learn more about a team that wasnt even involved today (Forest Green, who Margate play on Jan 4), than anything else, and get virtually no other info, I wouldnt have bothered today.

How on earth did they fail to get info on our squad?? Every other team we've played has had the info and cant believe we failed to send Margate details.

They took general history of the club from the Website, so why not squad info?? Did they even have permission to reproduce the history info from the Website anyway?

Not only that but the statistics on page 13 are lifted directly from Confguide and the fixtures on the following page are lifted directly from the BBC website.

Wonder whether they have permission to use those?

I have seen 1 programme covering 2 games in holiday periods before now, but the lack of worthwhile content was appalling - even made our efforts from seasons past, look good (our offering this season being somewhat better than previous years)

The whole place seemed totally un-organised. None of the stewards seemed to know where we were supposed to be going and sent us on a couple of wild goose chases before almost sending us into the Margate end.