Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New ground sponsor for BottesfordBrewers reveal Armstrong departure

FF News

Bottesford Town have announced that they have secured a four-year sponsorship deal with local company Birkdale as their stadium

Tadcaster Albion have confirmed that Jordan Armstrong has left the club due to increasing work commitments and extended travel.

Jordan has played a big part in the past two seasons making over 75 appearances and was well liked by the fans for his clever full-back play and marauding runs down the right-hand touch-line.

“I’m unable to commit to the club next season due to building my coaching business and the new training schedule in York is two hours from my house” said Armstrong.

“I would just like to thank Billy, Heathy, Lorro, the fans, the owners and everyone at the club for the past two seasons.

Winning the Northern Counties East League, Young Player of the Year in my first season and getting to two cup finals has been a great experience for me and I wish Mikey and Si all the best for next season.”

Source: www.tadalbion.com

Source

Archived