Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Nuneaton star looks forward to York City reunion

FF News

Nuneaton Town's Ashley Chambers made over 100 appearences for the York City and won the FA Trophy and gained promotion from the Vanarama National League with the club.

Speaking to the club's website Chambers had nothing but positive things to say about their next opponents.

“I had a great time at York, there are a lot of very happy memories from my time at the club.

“I’m looking forward to going back up there; it will be nice to see some familiar faces, but, of course, I hope that they will be disappointed at the end as we take all three points."

They are currently 19th in the table with a win on the board from the opening four games, but Chambers believes a win against York could kick start their season.

“It will be another tough game for us, there’s no doubt about that, but whilst we haven’t got the results yet, there have been good aspects of our play in the last three games.

“A result at a club like York could give us a kick-start. We’ve been working hard on certain areas of our game and we’re looking forward to the challenge.

Source: www.thenationalleague.org.uk

Source

Archived