Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Leverstock Green v Sun Sports

History for all the wrong reasons

Leverstock Green v Sun Sports
https://youtu.be/nj7NFZNr1Dc

If anyone has any legal knowledge and would like to help Sun Sports FC return to where they belong please contact me.

We will continue to fight to get back to where we belong and although it will be messy, we will never give up.

Maybe next August I will be back on here to show the Sun vids from SSML Division Two!!

All at Sun Sports FC thank you for your support in the past few weeks, and we wish you all the very best for the rest of the season.

Maybe the Southern League are harsh and go by the rule book that groundshares have to be in place by 31st March before the season starts.

Maybe the FA, who insist as part of the licence for Watford Ladies and other WSL clubs that grass pitches are capped at 60 games per year. Kings Langley 1sts plus their under 18s plus Watford Ladies gets close to 60 -with Sun it would be 80-90 games.

Has a Sun lease been broken or is a £20k rent review allowed or was there never a lease for the league to see by 31st March per the rules?

We all should be trying help Sun Sports out with pitch sharing. This is an emergency so I am a bit sad that the football leagues would not help out. We are having a discussion with my Board today. We have floodlight restrictions but if we can help we will try.

Sun have 8 games in the next 6 weeks, 3 at home and 5 away. Could not the away teams help by letting Sun play at their grounds?

Karen what is the discussion around ground/pitch sharing?

Archived