Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ron Cobb - Tudor Park (Feltham) FC

Rob Healy

Bedfont & Feltham FC learned today that former Tudor Park FC player Ron Cobb sadly passed away last week. He had been suffering from ill health for quite a while.

Ron played for Tudor Park back in the early days alongside names such as Mick Segger, John Benn and Ron Humprhies.

We'd like to send our condolences to Ron's family, including his daugher Debbie, with whom I'd been in touch whilst working on the history and 70th anniversary of the formation of Tudor Park FC.

More information about Tudor Park FC can be found here.

8ADB9843-1A72-463F-84D5-220365F7D40F.jpeg

24C6CF80-2645-4B5B-9544-B571484420DD.png

On 15/04/2020 at 14:02, Rob Healy said:

Bedfont & Feltham FC learned today that former Tudor Park FC player Ron Cobb sadly passed away last week. He had been suffering from ill health for quite a while.

Ron played for Tudor Park back in the early days alongside names such as Mick Segger, John Benn and Ron Humprhies.

We'd like to send our condolences to Ron's family, including his daugher Debbie, with whom I'd been in touch whilst working on the history and 70th anniversary of the formation of Tudor Park FC.

More information about Tudor Park FC can be found here.

8ADB9843-1A72-463F-84D5-220365F7D40F.jpeg

24C6CF80-2645-4B5B-9544-B571484420DD.png

The father of my fiancee used to play for Tudar Park FC and went to school with Rob Cobb.

Archived